Friday, January 7, 2011

All good things must come to an end...in order for better things to emerge

Yesterday it was announced that Paranormal State will not be returning for a sixth season. Like many others I'm sad to see it go. I spent many an evening, curled up on the couch under my throw blanket watching as the gang investigated. I read Ryan's blog, and I really do agree with the choice they made, even though I'll miss my Sunday night dose of the Paranormal. Then again, there is always re-runs.

I was very happy to hear that PRS will be continuing and that Field Trips and Open Houses will continue, we may even see a UNIV-CON. Without these opportunities to meet up, I would really miss 'the gang', many of which I consider friends. This is an exciting time for PRS. While one door closes, all the rest of them open right up. Sergey will be able to work a little more on his photography, Ryan on his writing, Eilfie on her artwork, Josh on his experiments and Katrina with her volunteer work.Whether their new endeavors are solo or still interlocking, I wholeheartedly wish them all the best.

Maybe we will also see the return of much missed PITV and PRS book club...

No comments:

Post a Comment