Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trip wrap up.

Hi all! Sorry I didn't write anymore but Saturday was a busy night. We headed back to the conference center for the Halloween party/get together. Much fun was had, some video was taken, which I will post at a later time, and everyone had a good time. Everyone took this time to mingle and catch up with friends while being a little silly. Josh, dressed as a mad scientist, played Apples to Apples with a group, while Coalin danced and Sam and Whitney MC'd the event. Much thanks also to Mike, who was the evening DJ. When everything wrapped up, the groups split up to do their Advanced Ghost Hunts, if they were eligible.

The next day we all made our way to the Old City Jail for the farewells. Since I had a VIP ticket, I got to stay for more activities after that. I made my way through the streets of Charleston searching for a coffee shop and Josh Light. We all sat around a fountain at the waterfront discussing different topics with Josh and Katrina. When I moved on to the next event, I met up with Eilfie Music and we walked around certain streets as we discussed Voodoo.

Lastly I made my way to the end of the market to meet with Lorraine and the rest of my group. We had a slight change and since Lorraine wanted to, Ryan switched locations with her and we enjoyed a horse drawn carriage ride with Lorraine. She loved it. She kept smiling and laughing the entire time. It really was a moment to remember.

Too quickly it seemed, our time was up and we made our way to a nearby restaurant in the Market area for dinner with the gang. We watched the episodes as they aired on A & E, then we watched The Ghost Prophecies, which I am excited to say comes on in two weeks.

I'll write more and paste pictures, but I am too beat to do it tonight, Be safe all, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment