Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exciting upcoming events

Well, I know it has been quite a while since I posted. I've been taking a break from using the computer at night since I've been spending so much time on them at work. I've been spending my late nights reading or working on a baby gift for a co-worker. Not very exciting, I know, but this was a much needed break. I hope to start working on the computer a few nights a week again.

I am very excited about 2 things coming up before the end of the month. First, on March 18th to 20th, Wizard World Comic Con returns to the Direct Energy Center. Last year's comic con was amazing. This year Nicholas Brendon from Buffy will be there, along with Julie Benz (Darla), Clare Kramer (Glory) and The Master. Also, Aaron Douglas will be there too! I had the best time last year. The people were great, the activities fun and meeting Jewel Staite was fantastic!

The weekend after that I'm headed to FTXI: NOLA! I always wanted to visit New Orleans, but with my fear of heights, I never thought I would get there. Since I am trying to be a grown up and all, I will do my absolute best to squash my fears of dying in a fiery plane crash and board the tin can to NOLA to see my friends. I am less excited about the plane trip than I am about a root canal, but once I am there, I'll forget all about it until it is time to board again.

I will blog from NOLA either live or posting when I get back. I will also try to do some video interviews, provided I can come up with some interesting questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment