Monday, March 14, 2011

I can't wait for this...

So most of you who know me, know that not only do I have a close personal relationship with my computer, but a close second is the relationship I have with my Playstation gaming consoles. I love playing my PS2 and PS. Gaming is hugely fun to me. I have spent...well, way too many hours playing Rock Band 1, 2 and 3 as well as games like Final Fantasy, Spyro the Dragon and this one: Dragon Age.

Dragon Age Origins was fantastic, and with it's success, the powers that be decided to tap into what is becoming a huge market, web series. They enlisted the help of one of my favourite female web series creators/writers/gamer girl, Felicia Day. I first saw the trailer a week or two ago when Felicia appeared on Jimmy Fallon. Not only is she amazingly talented, but she was super sweet when I met her at Fan Expo back in August 2010.

So, check out the HD Teaser trailer for Dragon Age: Redemption:

No comments:

Post a Comment