Sunday, September 5, 2010

A recap of recent events

Hi all, sorry I didn't post for most of the weekend but things were really busy and when I get to bed, I just pass out. Here is a recap for those who are curious.

My birthday turned out great. It was the first really happy one I had in years. I had lunch with a few friends at work, and then when I got home my roommate, a friend and I ordered Chinese food and sat down to watch Rose Red. About 20 minutes into it, my brother came home with a cake! I broke the rules and had a slice with everyone.

My brother gave me some money for my birthday bringing my total just high enough to afford a VIP ticket for FTX! I seriously can't wait for this trip. My roommate got us a tour through a 3 block cemetery in our city. My grandparents are buried there, and I haven't been in years. We have been thinking of doing our own investigation somewhere in town, so we thought a guided tour of this place would help us decide if it is where we want to start out.

All in all, I had a wonderful day. The messages on Facebook, the Forum comments and Tweets made my day so much better. I really have some amazing friends now, and I really appreciate bow understanding and compassionate all of you are. You guys are awesome people.

I'm going to sign off for tonight, since I have to work early tomorrow, but I have some interesting stuff coming up. I will try to post the tour of the WV prison on here are some point this week. Also, if I can get permission form Eilfie, I would love to post her workshop on Haunted Objects that was done at FT9. I have to get her permission first though, that's the way I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment