Monday, October 18, 2010

An actual text post

Well, the video interviews are done for a while, so I have to get back down to the actual writing of the blog again. Well, tomorrow I will post the video we took during the Paranormal State premiere. It was an interesting evening and very fun. I love the new vision and look of the show.

After seeing the new show and Chad's direction, I really can't wait to see The Ghost Prophecies now. I think that it will be a great success. I'm looking forward to seeing Chad an Justin when they come to Toronto on Halloween night. I can't wait to see a sneak preview of the Ghost Prophecies.

In other news, I finished writing Ally's Story last night. I'm so excited to let my friends read it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment