Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another day, another day

Does anyone else have those days that just seem to be wrong somehow? Today was one of those days where it seemed that everything was wrong, Everything I said, everything I did, and everything went wrong. I tried to help out my boss by coming up with some new ways to advertise, only to be shot down due to privacy issues. My department had certain processes audited, and ... well, we have some stuff to work on.

I ran into my sister on my way back to work and she mentioned some stuff about my brother, which prompted questions. I also found out my brother lost his ID again, so I must replace it so he can get a job and become a responsible member of society *cough*. Yeah, I get to spend more of my money, paying for him! Opps, sorry, that sounded a bit like a rant didn't it?

Anyway, it was one of those days. Shortly it will be over, and I can move on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment