Monday, October 11, 2010

Book Signing/Open House 5 Interview 7 - Michelle

Well, I promised you all that I would get an interview with her as soon as I could, since for some reason the one I did at Field Trip 9 didn't record, so here she is Michelle!

When I arrived at Field Trip 8, the one thing that I really wanted to do, if my shyness would allow it, was talk with Ryan and Michelle about writing and the trials and tribulations that come with trying to get published. The more time I spent at Hotel Conneaut, surrounded by all my wonderful friends and such amazing people, I started to come out of my shell a bit. It took me until the night before we left to approach the subject with Michelle, and though she was exhausted she said she would love to talk writing with me the next day.

She did manage to find a bit of time to talk with me, give me some ideas, and what the insecure person inside me took as encouragement. I'm working on executing some of the options we discussed, which I never would have thought myself capable of only 6 short months ago.

I love speaking with Michelle when the opportunity presents itself. She is a fountain of information, which shows in every conversation. For some reason, everytime we speak, even about the most mundane things, I still feel like I've learned something at the end of the conversation, either about myself or the world around me.

I hope you all enjoy this. Here's Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment