Wednesday, May 6, 2020

2nd prompt of the day

So the first daily prompt seemed a little too morbid to leave it as the prompt for the day so I decided to write another.

You receive and unmarked envelope with a check for $5,000,000 inside. It's a legitimate check, what do you do with it? Do you ever find out who it is from? How does it change your life?

Of course it changes your life, there is no way that amount of money wouldn't change your life. I think your character would have a lot to do with how your life would change. I would hire a private detective, to try to find out who sent me the check. If for no other reason that to say thank you. Plus, not knowing would drive anyone a little nuts lol.

What would I do with that kind of money? All the things I never did because I couldn't afford it. I would bank most of it, pay off my family's and my debts, then I would experience life. I would travel as much as I could, and take along any family that would be able. I would love to be able to pay for niece and nephew's education, and donate some to a few of the causes that I've supported in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment