Friday, August 20, 2010

Audio blog #2 - Sunday August 8 at 12:49

We went to lunch after we finished registering and we yet again had issues with a member of our party. It turns out that no one can really stand to be around Ali, and I have a feeling this will continue to be the case. Sadly, at this point I can see her almost ruining the trip for Lobo and Boris. Lobo had left her phone in the restaurant and when she went back to check, someone had nicely turned it in. Trust me, this would not happen in Toronto, that’s for sure.


I don't really know how to explain this place. I've been battling a headache all day so the words just aren't flowing properly for me, you all must excuse me. The sight of this place is astounding though. The building has an extremely imposing Gothic look to it, that just adds to the spooky atmosphere. I am quite interested to see what the inside looks like, since the out portion of the building seems to be quite deteriorated for only being closed 15 years.

The PRS and AGH members are showing up now, along with fellow forum and field trippers so I am going to run off and try to be a little social.

No comments:

Post a Comment