Friday, August 27, 2010

Interview #14 Chris "Agent S" (PRS)

Time for another interview! I'm really happy that I got to film this one, and I'm also glad that Chris was on PITV last night, so it's not as if I am giving you the first peek of her. I was very excited to meet Chris at my first Field Trip, FT8 and I wasn't disappointed. She was exactly what I expected, and surprising at the same time. When I decided to do this interview thing at FT9, I knew I wanted Chris to be a part of it, but I was nervous to ask as she seems to like to be behind the scenes. When I did ask, I was told if she wasn't to busy she would do it. Thankfully I caught her at a not so busy moment, and she indulged me.

Chris was actually the first PRS interview I did at FT9, and I was a little nervous at how my questions would be received. I'm sure I was 5 times more nervous than her during this interview. This being the first interview, I was nervous and completely blanked on the random question and all I could come up with was "If you could shank anyone who would it be?" Yeah, I was a bit of a bonehead and went there. In the end, I was glad I did because the answer I got may give people a new understanding of Agent S and her shanking tendencies.

Thanks Chris for taking part, you always make me feel welcome at each FT, even if I'm feeling out of my element. Catching up with Chris is usually one of my favourite non-paranormal things to do at a FT. I hope you all enjoy this interview as much as I enjoyed filming it.

There were no knives or involved and no one was forcibly detained for the filming of this interview. (Okay, another bad disclaimer. I promise to work on it for future interviews) I present, Chris aka Agent S!

Note: Chris tweeted me the name of the song she couldn't remember. It is  "All day through the Rain" by Boa Yoon.


2 comments:

  1. Tara, I love all your interviews videos and their introductions. You are very creative. Really nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can hear Tom Petty's "American Girl" play in the backround! An awesome song right there.
    Nice job Tem.

    Kelly Ann

    ReplyDelete