Friday, August 20, 2010

No more audio blog, so a final wrap up.

Okay guys, from this point on, I was incapable of doing the audio blog thing. My head began to get much more intense the more time I spent on the grounds. It was amusing to me that I did my best to come up with any reason, but the prison, to explain the amount of pressure that I felt on my head. Finally, Monday evening, I gave up and admitted that whatever was going on with my head was a direct result of the prison. Every time we arrived on the grounds, the pressure began, and about a block away it was just gone. Needless to say, this made the trip a little less fun for me.

Considering everything I was going through, I was very glad to find out that Jackie was having a psychic self defense workshop, which concentrated on grounding and shielding. I wasn't able to actually shield that night, I couldn't get past the pressure, but I succeeded a little on Tuesday and managed to enjoy most of the goodbye party. I just started to feel better, and we were leaving. Those are the breaks.

We attended Elfie's lecture on Haunted Objects, which was great. It was nice to hear about that aspect of the paranormal, which is something that most people just don't think about too much. I did record the lecture, and may eventually post it on here, if I can get permission.

I will definitely post the Prison Tour video, but I want to wait until all the interviews are up, so that I don't start to confuse people.

No comments:

Post a Comment