Friday, August 20, 2010

Audio blog #3 - Sunday August 8, 2010 at 2:30

I had a reading with Elfie of my Tarot cards. It was a little disconcerting to have my Tarot cards read while sitting in a very tiny prison cell, dubbed the “Zodiac” cell due to the art work on the walls. To be honest, having my Tarot cards read at all makes me nervous. I thought it would be interesting to do, and now that I have, I think I’m good for the next 20 or 30 years. The prospect of knowing to much about the future or having someone else use cards to tell you who you are, and being right, is just a little too wiggy for me. For those who are interested my cards were: The Page of Swords, The Devil, a card that had 8 or 9 poles and a guy, and The King of Cups.
I had wanted to go to the Sacred Burial Mound, but I really didn’t feel well enough. Actually, right about now my headache is getting pretty fun. I had to stop my prison tour to have my cards read with Elfie, but Boris video taped it for me to watch later.
The welcome party is starting shortly, so everyone is just kind of hanging around until the tour groups return, but I’m heading inside now since the sun is a little warmer than I am used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment