Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wow, 2 nights in a row...this could be spooky lol

Okay, so I'm exaggerating. I do usually update every night, but I have been naughty and missed a lot lately as I said yesterday. Today was another busy day. I went to work, worked like mad, then ran to the mall to get some last minute things for the Field Trip and then ran home to eat and log on for PITV.

Needless to say, PITV was cancelled, but at least I got packed, at least mostly. I still have the last minute stuff to pack, like the toiletries and such, but for the most part, ready to go. I'm getting more and more excited. Angel and Tania will be arriving here tomorrow, and then Saturday we begin our trek. I'm very excited to see Lobo, Yoda, and The PRS. Plus, I got word today that Pat will be going too! This trip keeps getting better and better.

Anyways, off to finish cleaning and packing. I may not post again until I get back, so have a great weekend. I'll have some cool stuff when I report my trip blog.:) Like how I left you all hanging?

No comments:

Post a Comment