Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Okay...so I fell behind

Okay, so I am a horrible blogger. It's been almost a week since my last post. In my defense, I have been mad, crazy busy. There has been so much going on, a convention, another shift at the Ticket place and work and packing for FT9.

First off, the convention was pretty cool. I was disappointed that there wasn't much in the vendor room, considering the price I paid for my ticket, but I actually got an autograph with everyone there, included in the price, plus I attended a ball. That's right, I said a Ball, as in dancing and such. I actually pulled the sexy red dress out of the closet, dusted it off and then spruced myself up and headed off to the Ball Saturday night. I must admit, I felt kind of like Cinderella, minus the ugly stepsisters. It was actually great, hob knobbing with the movie stars.

I sent my brother out to do my pre Field Trip shopping as per usual and he returned home with the pretty red video camera I picked out. I spent the weekend at the convention taking pics and trying it out. For what I spent, it was a great camera!!!! I can't wait to use it this weekend. It actually took really good pictures and the video was really clear. I'm a happy camera owner. Now, to find my subjects this weekend...

I have decided that other than Argos shifts, which I always work in the summer, I am kind of done with the double job duty. It just takes way too much out of me, and I have discovered that I have forgotten to do stuff, like update this blog, talk to friends, read...you know, the good stuff. Plus, I'm just wiped out all the time.

Field Trip 9...what can I say. It's going to be a blast. I plan to take lots of video, maybe a few interviews, if it works out, for this blog, and keep my usual trip blog for me to post when I get back. I am so ready for the vacation, the fun, the friends and the unknown.

Can someone speed things up so that Saturday is here???

No comments:

Post a Comment