Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Okay, short synopsis of the trip

So, I had fully intended to keep a lengthy blog, just as I did with the last one, but West Virginia State Penitentiary had different plans for me. Most of the trip I was feeling a lot of pressure on my head, causing me to feel like I had something akin to a migraine, but different. I did still keep a blog for a while. I went all technological this time and kept an audio blog, so that I didn't have to try to write as quick as I think, which is usually pretty quick.

I will still post the few I did take, but maybe a short rundown here would work better for now as I am still pretty beat. Everything was laid back, but I remember thinking it was a serious laid back feeling too. I think so many of us were excited for what we were about to do, and intimidated by the magnitude as well. I know that I was excited. Having never been on a "real" investigation, the prospect of checking this place out was intimidating, The prospect of actually collecting some evidence, that was remarkable.

I'm going to sign off for tonight and I'll transcribe the few blog posts and accumulate what I can over the weekend for posting as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment