Friday, August 20, 2010

Audio blog #4 - Sunday August 8, 2010 10:45

Just about to go on our beginner’s ghost hunt, at least I hope we are. They have had to stop the tour temporarily to a huge amount of bats inside the prison. I’ve never encountered bats before, so I am a little freaked out.
Tania and I have been hanging around, talking with different people and just killing time until we take our tour. We met Brian, who I’ve had a blast talking wrestling with, which I never really get to do at all. We met a bunch of forum people, Tony, Kelly Ann and Jess, and we are all just having a blast.

I am hoping to get some of my video interviews tomorrow, since I am not really feeling well again. My headache just doesn’t want to quit. Even with the headache, I can’t wait to go inside the prison. It is a little intimidating as well, since it is supposedly very active and such. Apparently we are going to be led through different areas of the prison and will encounter PRS members in there to explain things to us.

Well, looks like things are moving along, so I’ll put more down later.

No comments:

Post a Comment