Saturday, August 21, 2010

Interview #8 Heather Taddy - PRS

Good evening all! Now that I have the whole upload video thing down, these posts will return to their regularly scheduled programming slot, aka nightly. Now, I know a lot of people might be asking "where are the PRS interviews? Why am I watching Forum Members?", the answer is...because I said so! No, in all seriousness, I have tried to switch it up because while seeing PRS at these Field Trips is amazing, the people who attend help make the memories.

Tonight I will bring you another interesting interview from a PRS member. I managed to steal a few seconds with Ms. Heather Taddy and she contributed to this little experiment of mine. I promise, she was not injured while filming this, but as many of you may have seen in PITV videos, she was lifted up a heck of a lot. (I know, I couldn't come up with anything else guys, these disclaimers are really getting tough)

And now....Heather Taddy!


Also, feel free to leave comments guys, I always welcome criticism and ideas for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment