Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A little announcement.

Okay guys. I will write more in my blog entry this evening about my trip, but for now I will mention the cool stuff I talked about in my last entry.

Before heading off to FT9, I Twittered or FaceBook'd a few PRS members and asked them if they would take part in a short video interview for this blog while on the FT. I did manage to get almost everyone. I did interview Michelle and Whitney, but when I went to review them, they were gone, so sadly no interview from them. I'll have to do it again at the next FT I attend, it was really fun. 

So, I will post one new interview a night. I managed to corner some Forum people too, and everyone had fun. We'll start tonight and go on until there isn't any interviews left. Hope you guys like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment