Saturday, August 28, 2010

Interview #15 Ryan Buell (PRS)

Well, we have come to the end of the video interviews *sigh*. What better way to end this than with the guy who started PRS, Mr. Ryan Buell aka The Chief. I figured that I would have a hard time getting a few minutes to do this interview with Ryan, well actually to be honest I didn't think I would get it at all. Ryan is always so busy and his time in such high demand, I didn't think I would get a chance.

The writer in my was extremely nervous posing these questions to Ryan, but he seemed surprised by them more than anything. Actually, I will admit, it made my day when after the interview he said the questions were great. It made me feel awesome considering he has the journalism background that I always dreamed of. I really appreciated Ryan taking a minute out of everything to take part, it was awesome.

This interview was not conducted on Buell Standard Time, which is awesome.All hail The Chief, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment