Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost there

Well, I'm having a hard time with the realization that just a few weeks ago I was dealing with writer's block and now I am almost finished with Ally's Story. All that is left to write is the climax, which I have no idea how to write lol. I may have to get some advice on this one, it's not my usual territory. This book has been so fun to write because it's not like anything I've written before. I feel like I've stepped into a whole new world.

Once I finish Ally's Story, it's back to book 3. I know that some people *cough cough, Angie, cough cough* have been eagerly awaiting the ending of Robert and Jennifer's story. I think I put it off so long because I just don't want to finish telling their story, but all good things must come to an end. *sigh* I hope to have Ally's Story finished by the end of August, and if I am lucky, Jennifer and Robert's story finished by then end of September or so.

What will I come up with once these are finished? *blank stare* Right now, I got nothing. I'm working on something though, in connection with Robert and Jennifer's story, so if it works out, I'll definitely post the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment