Monday, July 5, 2010

Let's get the hopes up, and then...yet another fail

So, Ryan tweeted that Field Trip 9 tickets were going on sale today. To say I was a little skeptical, would be an understatement. Sure enough, another fail. Will they ever go on sale?

I realize that my blog has gotten a little...stale recently, but to be honest, not much of interest has happened recently. I've been working my butt off, which is pretty normal, and my off hours have really just been spent relaxing. I did manage to squeeze a haircut in yesterday, when I finally caught my roomie at home. Yes, my hairdresser is my roommate. She does a much better job at the simple cut I like than a hairdresser does, and it's free so that is a huge score. It will be really nice to have a bit of a shorter do this week since it's going to be a scorcher.

Today, I spent the day on the couch, getting caught up on my Stargate Atlantis. I'm almost finished season 4 and all I can say is, why did I wait so long to watch this show???? The story lines are awesome, the characters are realistic, and it makes my mind wonder about the possibilities. Could we one day travel the universe using a similar method? Man, technology is cool.

Heather, a friend from the forums, PITV and Twitter brought up Hocus Pocus today, and reminded me of one of my favourite names, Thackary. I am hoping that somehow in my next book, whatever it may be, that I can use it. I do realize that I have 2 other books to complete first, so readers don't get all worked up. I know some of you are aching to get your hands on book 3 of Robert and Jen's tale and Ally's Story, so I promise I will finish them before I go anywhere with Thackary. Maybe I'll try something a little old fashioned...

Anyway, Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends (even thought it's a little late). May the fourth be with you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment