Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A day that brings a full day of paperwork and then some

Today was insanely busy at work. I have had to oversee construction in our offices, issue keys, verify a group of about 300 files and move them to the room for archiving. Somehow I also found time to get a sunburn, while on my 2 breaks, while wearing SPF 70! Did I mention I am sensitive to the sun? lol.

Even with all I did today, I still have so many more files to move in the next 2 days, more construction to arrange and watch over, and all the stuff that just pops up. Somewhere in the middle of this, I still have to finish the book for book club! Oh, did I mention the friends who are coming to visit on Friday and staying overnight?

Yes, not only is it raging hot here, but I have to be swamped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment