Monday, July 26, 2010

A slow comeback

Well, after a week of headaches, I am finally feeling like me again. Saturday the dreaded headaches has morphed into a migraine, but thankfully the rain storm we had all day Saturday was enough to break the pressure and return me to my normal, pain free self. I really didn't feel up to doing much over the weekend, so I curled up with my buddy Fox Mulder and kicked some X-Files.

I did in fact feel so horrible, that I couldn't even be too upset at the fact that it was once again ComiCon weekend and I was missing out. One day, I will get myself to the SDCC and I will geek out to my hearts content. I can't imagine a more amazing way to spend a weekend, hence the reason I included ComiCon in my book. *sigh* A dream yet to be fulfilled.

I was going to try to get some writing done tonight, but I am just not feeling the drive. My mind is still moving at a slow pace following the jackhammer's exit. I really am not that far off schedule with where I wanted Ally's Story to be at this point, so another day of rest won't hurt to much. Back to the grind tomorrow with a fresh mind, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment