Saturday, July 17, 2010

Preparations begin

So we have finally decided to just go ahead and book our hotel for FT9. We waited for the "official" hotel announcement, but since it hasn't come, and we virgo's tend to get a little stabby if we don't plan ahead, we booked a room Friday night at the Days Inn.

I am excited about this hotel, to be honest. I love that there is air conditioning, showers (really, you don't miss it until you don't have one), a Olympic size pool, and the Internets!!!!! I don't think I could survive another 3 days without the Internets. I really can't wait to get there, and hop in the pool. Pool Party!

In all honesty, I just can't wait for this trip. I've been so busy working, hence no blog posts, that I just really need a break. Hurry up August 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment