Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Captain's Log - 5:26pm Monday June 7th, 2010 - Group photos, International Snack Echange & more

So, Ryan's PRS lecture was the final lecture of the day. It really was an interesting explanation of things. It was similar what he told us at Fort York about forming PRS, but there was more detail this time. Also there was a little more detail into the demonic cases that PRS handled early in their career.
Before the group photo, I ran up to get the Jos Louis for Katrina as part of the International Snack Exchange. We took a photo later in the evening (above). When I went to get the cakes, I locked the door, and randomly looked to my right at the staircase, and I swear I saw the outline of someone peeking down the hallway. Needless to say, I quickly headed back downstairs. I rushed down the hall and all 3 flights of stairs in about a minute flat, and all without falling over my feet! That was a major accomplishment,

No comments:

Post a Comment