Monday, June 28, 2010

A relaxing day...why I remember those.

Today was the first relaxing day I've had in weeks. Even with the G20 cleanup and the few remaining protests happening, I went to work, and for the first time in 2 days I smiled. Everything at work was busy as usual, and I had some rush stuff pop up, but I still made it through without really feeling hassled. I think it may be a little bit before I really feel stressed again after this weekend.

I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie with my friend and sister tomorrow. I rarely go out, so nights like this are totally fun for me, they feel almost decadent. I think an evening like this is just what the doctor ordered. Hey, you know what would help with this? Field Trip Tickets! *Hint hint Ryan and the PRS*

No comments:

Post a Comment