Sunday, June 20, 2010

A relaxing saturday filled with...

Finally, the work week has ended, the computer issues were solved, and I had the entire house to myself for the day. What to do, what to do? Naturally, they only thing to do while home alone, make an ass of yourself playing Rock Band.

Rock Band has been active in our household for about 3 years now. We started with Guitar Hero, and upon realizing that my hands were too small for the buttons on the Guitar Hero control, but just perfect for the shorter portion of the Rock Band guitar, we happily switched. As a household, we played for months and months together, but in the last 6 months, our schedules never match and we haven't really played. Today, I was feeling the Rock Band.

I set up the mic stand, pulled out my trusty guitar, and decided to settle in for some fun. I had forgotten just how much fun it can be to rock out to some of the songs we purchased, and how tiring it can be as well. With cramped fingers, I turned off the PS3 at 10:15 and finished watching some Stargate Atlantis. I never did get the Jiffy Pop I tweeted about, but all in all and well spent day.

Now, I realize that this is a silly blog post, but take a minute and think of the games, board or video, that make you happy, trigger memories, or that are just fun to you. Did you do it? Alright, now go spend a few minutes with you favourite game and recapture the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment