Wednesday, June 23, 2010

An interesting friendship has emerged

After talking the last couple of days with a friend I made on the Field Trip, I am surprised to find myself +1 geek friend. I do believe that this adds +5 to my geek friend meter, possibly even +10 seeing how just much we get lost in the geek as we converse. I wonder just how high I can get my geek friend meter?

It is a rarity for me to make friends so easily, and even more rare to meet someone who likes all the same things without there being any implications of entanglements of the sexterity (see what I did there, I changed dexterity to sexterity lol) type. I love having someone to talk tech, comics, games, music and even writers with. You would figure that two minds that think so much alike would possibly bore of thinking the same things, but this doesn't seem to be the case, instead it seems amusing.

I wonder what my Yoda with teach the young padowan tomorrow? Teach thee, Yoda will. Learn, young padowan will.

No comments:

Post a Comment