Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A smooth day...mostly

So today was my first day with a computer that actually runs right, and I tell you it was heaven. The speed of the machine, compared to the other one, made me want to kiss the tech. I breezed through an entire stack of articles that were at least 6 inches high in one day. Now to get down to the other 6 or 7 piles of the same size that are waiting for me.

I spent a while this evening talking with a friend online. It was very fun to discover just how much we had in common. Finding like minded people has never been an easy feat for me, especially ones who like as much of the same things as me. A very nice surprise.

Another surprise was that we still didn't get the info for FT9. I was so sure it was going to come tonight, that I just couldn't concentrate on Ally's Story, which set me further behind than I really wanted to be. Man, will the details ever make it out?

Come on Ryan, we have faith in ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment