Saturday, June 19, 2010

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming....

Alright, so I did a major happy dance in the middle of my office today, when the new IT guy (my saviour and new bestest friend) walked up to my desk carrying a piece of heaven...a shiny, new, condensed size, tower! I literally could have kissed the man, if I hadn't been so caught up in checking out my new found treasure!

As I mentioned in yesterday's blog post, I have been in tech hell for the last 2 days, with little hope of escape or salvaging my unit. All the programs continuously crashed or it indicated it saved my documents, but really didn't. Basically all I have been able to do, for 2 whole days, was surf the net, read my work email (and in some cases respond), or run around the office on other tasks. As happy as I was to see my shiny new present, the happy dance was cut short when my gaze fell upon the growing stacks of articles I had yet to deal with.

*Sigh* Why must the awesome always come with something a little less awesome tagging along by a thread? Until next time folks, be kind to your tech, and hug your computer daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment