Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Entering another era

As per usual, I am a little late to the game. This is my first post, but not my first blog. A friend recommended that I keep a blog when I went on a trip the other day, and I found that I loved the experience. I had been toying with the idea of a blog, but was unsure of putting my creative energies to work here, when I already stretch them to the limit with my writing but I enjoyed myself a little too much to worry about that now.

So, to all of you who read this, I hope that you enjoy it too. I gave this blog the 'Adult Content' label because, on occasion, I may swear, to I thought a heads up would be nice.

So, I will begin this adventure into blogging with a 'Captain's log' of the trip that inspired the entire thing. A 2 day trip, that opened my eyes a little wider to who I am, the world around me and how the people you least expect to, can have the most startling effects on how you perceive yourself. A lot of it is more my feelings and thoughts on stuff, than an itinerary, but hopefully you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment